Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday

Its Sunday and I look ridiculous... Only because I have a facial mask on.  So i decided it would be a good time to update, So i went and spent the weekend with my mother for her birthday. And while I was there I was thinking that I should start on October 1 for my hair. And added something to my skin care regimen.

Revised Skin Care
1. Wash face well.
                 This car be can soap that you feel leave your face feeling refreshed.
2. Invest in a good astringent.
                 This can be any brand but you need to use this toward your skins conditions because regular astringent can dry your skin and can leave burn scale on face. I use one that's for sensitive skin.
An astringent helps clean your pores and decrease oils that deposit in the pores that can cause breakout later on.
3. Use a scrub!!!!!!!!!!!
                Scubs help lift any dead skin and particles that are leftover. It also helps exfoliate the skin.
4. ------ MASK
Luminizing Black Mask               Mask are especially good for keeping beautiful skin. In my opinion the best mask is from Sephora Boscia Black Mask. It peels away impurities, dead skin and leaves your face feeling fresh.
5. Vitamin E
             You can get this at CVS Pharmacy for about two dollars. Vitamin E is good for you face and I use it as a moisturizer after I do all this before I go to sleep.  It keeps your face soft.


That's pretty much what I do not every night but 4 night out the week. But i cleanse everyday by carrying cleansing pads to get rid of oils... especially in Florida you always feel like you skin is always dampy or moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment